Strategies, LLC is a consulting firm specializing in:
Pragmatic help is provided to leaders and their
teams to develop their leadership, achieve business results,
and improve organizational performance.
- Executive Coaching
- Women's Leadership Development
- Team Leadership Development
Individual Leadership Programs
one-on-one coaching is designed to enhance skills and
improve performance in:
- Influencing and motivating others to achieve business
- Creating team commitment
- Influencing without direct authority
- Building relationships and managing conflict
- Thinking strategically to achieve goals
- Communicating vision and speaking with impact
- Improving time management and work-life balance
creation of a Development Action Plan enables executives
to continue to develop their leadership both during
and following the formal coaching program.
on Developing Women Leaders
attraction and retention of talented individuals, particularly
women, has already become a challenge facing many American
corporations. Customized workshops on Developing
Women Leaders will enable high-potential women their
managers in your organization to:
- Understand key themes important for high-achieving
- Enable greater communication between talented women
and their managers
- Enable managers to learn how best to develop their
talented direct reports
- Improve communication skills
- Clarify goals for development
- Create personal and professional goals in alignment
with business objectives
further information, see "Developing Women Leaders:
A Guide for Men & Women in Organizations,"
published by Wiley/Blackwell in October, 2009.
here to view and print out article: An
Action Plan for Developing Women Leaders
article is a summary of preliminary findings based on
research that Anna Marie conducted with high-achieving
women and men in Fortune 500 organizations and Universities.
It was published in the Nov/Dec, 2006 issue of
Leadership in Action by The Center
for Creative Leadership.
C-Suite Executive Leadership Development Programs
Leadership is not a solo act, C-Suite Executives may
aspire to be even better leaders and learn to work with
their teams to:
- Achieve business results through individual
performance and team collaboration
- Improve individual and group decision-making
- Extend the sphere of influence in the organization
for themselves and their teams
programs are supported by leadership assessments and
other diagnostic tools.